Thursday, December 4, 2008
Natalie gets a haircut
It was finally time.....I've been trimming Natalie's bangs off and on, but it was time to have a "real" haircut so off we went yesterday morning. She did pretty well until she saw the squirt bottle and scissors. I ended up holding her in my lap once she got upset and everything was OK. Natalie's got a little wave in her hair like me and Sarah so the stylist is predicting that it will get more curly the longer it grows. We'll see....she kind of gets little wings on the side after her bath....it's very cute. She also got her first balloon after the haircut...I forgot what cheap entertainment that is for a toddler! She played with it all day and found it again this morning - of course we had to keep it away from her big brother and sister - it's great entertainment for them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment