Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Natalie and I are back from trick or treating and waiting for the "big kids" to get back. You'll notice that I don't have a picture of all three kids together.....this was the first year we let Nate go around the neighborhood alone with his friends and he was out of here before I could get a shot of all three of them. I guess the princess and the wizard were taking too long to get ready!
Natalie rode in her "carriage" for a while - didn't quite know what to think about the whole thing until she got some M&M's....she loves them. That's what she's trying to find in the wagon!
The last few pictures are from this afternoon - we spent most of it outside - it was beautiful! Sarah carved her pumpkin last night and Natalie discovered it today. She was trying to figure out why that one pumpkin had eyes and the others didn't! Very cute! It's fun to rediscover everything through the eyes of a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment